January 18, 2012
- The Queen's Medical Center – Honolulu, HI – Coil Irradiation & On-the-Fly Kill – noticeably improved indoor air quality, return to design HVAC system performance after degradation of over 30%.
- St. Michaels Hospital – Texarkana, TX – Coil Irradiation – 7 month payback, eliminated indoor air quality complaints.
- Florida Hospital System – Orlando, FL – Coil Irradiation – 6 month payback, improved IAQ (mold completely eliminated from downstream HEPA filtration).
- Children's Hospital SUNY – Buffalo, NY – On-the-Fly Kill – Reduction in microbial counts for infants in the neonatal ward (6 Log reduction).
- Henry Mayo Hospital – Valencia, CA – Coil Irradiation – Returned system to original operating characteristics yielding a payback of less than 5 months, improvement in IAQ despite HEPA filtration already being in place.